Save Da Hyrule! Save Da Hyrule!

I like the contrast between links dream and irl. The different styles played well against each other. Your characters were very animated without being over animated and the movement were really cool. Good stuff all round ey thanks for making!

MrChambers responds:

Aye dude thanks a bunch!

Monster hunter Servs fees Monster hunter Servs fees

CLASSIC BIGGINS.

When Norris Plays Slender When Norris Plays Slender

chuck noris iz a faggeet dis is lies slendermon wood win

Eskimo River Rush Eskimo River Rush

Don't know what the fuss is about.

I thought it was a pretty decent game. The art and gameplay were both simple and interesting. The difficulty level was just about right. The only problems I noticed was that its a little repetitive and not very lengthy. Overall, nice work.

Ragdoll Cannon 3 Ragdoll Cannon 3

Great

Awesome game. Physics are good, not tricky to play, and I like the fact that you can skip a level if you get stuck. Also, the custom levels thing was a really good decision. Good job.

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

Great

Very addictive and nice art.
The thing I liked most about it was the customization, It made the game seem much more unique with all the different items and characters.
I guess the only the I didn't like was that the concept was a little unoriginal, but other than that its really a great game.

Character and Toon Voices Character and Toon Voices

Incredible

Hilarious and well voiced as always. Haha Gayco.

A Brother's Death A Brother's Death

Wow

Fantastic build up to an epic moment. I like the feel of sorrow aswell. Very nice music for a death scene, well done.

Sample of Voices Sample of Voices

wow

Pretty awesome acting. Good range of voices aswell. Plus they were hilarious.

Mr MaskMan Mr MaskMan

Yes. Awesome.

The mask kinda reminds me of darker than black. But I like yours better.
I like the effects on it too. Very gooood.
Maybe make the larger version in the background darker or faded or something, because it makes it harder too see some things, like the dagger.
But its still awesome.

NG Level 43 NG Level 43

Great.

Pretty much just awesome. The texture on the colosuss is really well done, and theres lots of emphasis on the girl on top. I guess the weapon itself doesn't really stand out the most, but it doesn't make it any less awesome. Also I just realized that the colosuss has tiny tiny wings.

NG Level 30 NG Level 30

Great

I like the stance alot. If gives it that creepy feel. And I think the background is good white, it brings out the blood. Overall, great work!