All 24 art Reviews

Mr MaskMan Mr MaskMan

Yes. Awesome.

The mask kinda reminds me of darker than black. But I like yours better.
I like the effects on it too. Very gooood.
Maybe make the larger version in the background darker or faded or something, because it makes it harder too see some things, like the dagger.
But its still awesome.

NG Level 43 NG Level 43

Great.

Pretty much just awesome. The texture on the colosuss is really well done, and theres lots of emphasis on the girl on top. I guess the weapon itself doesn't really stand out the most, but it doesn't make it any less awesome. Also I just realized that the colosuss has tiny tiny wings.

NG Level 30 NG Level 30

Great

I like the stance alot. If gives it that creepy feel. And I think the background is good white, it brings out the blood. Overall, great work!

Experimental Soldier Experimental Soldier

Its alright

The colours are nice and there is a good use of effects. The only problem is that things seem out of proportion. His head seems very small, and his legs massive. Other than that, its nicely done.

Earthworm Jim Earthworm Jim

Great

I used to always play this game. It brings back memories. Spot on design and great colouring and shading. Good job.

Shadoworen117 responds:

why thank you, thank you very much :)

sketch girl 2 sketch girl 2

Nice

The colours look good and the rough sketch style is put together nicely. Only thing you could improve is overall detail, maybe in the sky too. Also you signed it in a weird spot, your name is almost interfering with the art as it is too close to the gun. Put it more in the corner. Good work though.

bison bison

Awesome

Very good. I like the way the steampunk style turned out. Nice detail on the bisen also. Whats the big reference though? Im guessing it has something to do with the silouhette of the guy riding him. The horns look brilliant.

megs megs

Nice

Thats the best megaman I've seen. Somehow looks way more interesting in a subtle way. Great style and shadow detail.

The Seven Days of Fire The Seven Days of Fire

Wow

Really awesome work. The texture and angle of the picture make it look so epic. Also, nice job capturing one of the giant warriors, I saw the reference immediately. I also liked the way you used the giant in a modern theme. Couldn't have done it better. 10/10 5/5

redminus responds:

Ahh thanks, seriously... one of my favorite films and I'm really glad someone caught it

Ceratotherium Simum Ceratotherium Simum

wow

Great use of juxtaposition. The petite slim woman next to a big, wrinkly, rhinosaraus. The main thing I liked was the connection between the two, the thin leesh. You can also see a look of sadness in the rhino's eyes. A very strange scenario put together quite well.