Eskimo River Rush Eskimo River Rush

Don't know what the fuss is about.

I thought it was a pretty decent game. The art and gameplay were both simple and interesting. The difficulty level was just about right. The only problems I noticed was that its a little repetitive and not very lengthy. Overall, nice work.

Ragdoll Cannon 3 Ragdoll Cannon 3

Great

Awesome game. Physics are good, not tricky to play, and I like the fact that you can skip a level if you get stuck. Also, the custom levels thing was a really good decision. Good job.

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

Great

Very addictive and nice art.
The thing I liked most about it was the customization, It made the game seem much more unique with all the different items and characters.
I guess the only the I didn't like was that the concept was a little unoriginal, but other than that its really a great game.

Flaming zombooka Flaming zombooka

Its alright.

Pretty damn addicting. And a decent amount of levels too. What I didn't like was that as it was kinda easy as it went on, with the exception of a few tricky levels. But It was like the levels where just in a random order of difficulty. That and I didn't like the sound effects for the weapon. But everything else was good.

Unfinished Shadow Game Unfinished Shadow Game

Nice concept

Its a shame that its not finished but its still a fun game. I think you should have taken this further because of the unique concept but oh well, it was still fun.

Climb or Drown! Climb or Drown!

Fun little thing.

But it falls down in some areas. The physics are good, and the guy is pretty easy to control. But the main problem was having a little shop menu appear when your jumping around, that normally screwed me up. So maybe make a button to the side to click when you want to. Otherwise its pretty well made.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Nice

The simplicity of this game mixed with its great assests is strangely fun. The effort in the animation, music and style make it a quick and fun flash.

The Boy Who Stabbed Bears The Boy Who Stabbed Bears

hmm

This is slightly creepy but fun. I a little repetative.

AustinBreed responds: