Save Da Hyrule! Save Da Hyrule!

I like the contrast between links dream and irl. The different styles played well against each other. Your characters were very animated without being over animated and the movement were really cool. Good stuff all round ey thanks for making!

MrChambers responds:

Aye dude thanks a bunch!

Monster hunter Servs fees Monster hunter Servs fees

CLASSIC BIGGINS.

When Norris Plays Slender When Norris Plays Slender

chuck noris iz a faggeet dis is lies slendermon wood win

Dreams I Dreams I

I like it

I'm surprised that not many people do this because its a good way of getting a quick story to animate. Plus its interesting and well animated.
I actually prefer this to a lot of the usual crazy internet humor type animations these days. Good work!

Grow a Buddy Grow a Buddy

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The audio and animation went together very well. Even if its an adaption, it was still expertly done, especially the timing. Drawing style worked very well with the genre.
Also, kudos to your friend for a pretty hilarious idea.
I want one.

Surrealeal Surrealeal

Alright

The art is what kept me watching. The animation was ok, but it seemed to lean on just having lots of shots, instead of movement.
Audio wasn't very good though, the acting was fine, but the quality was too low.
Still a very strangely entertaining piece, nice work on the art.

Honeybloy responds:

I agree, I should have worked a bit harder on my audio.

Thanks for reviewing!

Extinction 2011 Extinction 2011

Nice

I think the thing that makes this good is the way it looks good enough to be on TV.
The sound was clear, the voice acting was quite good, the art was very detailed, and it was ridiculous enough to be entertaining.
The only thing is it was a little too short. Other than that, bravo.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Awesome

Probably the most pro animation I've seen on newgrounds.
Its a shame you didn't make it in time for Halloween.
Don't think there is much else to say, all elements of this animation where executed brilliantly. Very nice work man!

garbage day 2 garbage day 2

I don't know why

But I liked this. I think people are rating it down because of the style, but I honestly wouldn't think it would be any better if it had more detail. It is stupid, but stupid in an interesting and funny way. So it worked quite well.

Leopard Piss Leopard Piss

I don't suppose you read the submission rules?

"Do not submit movies or games made from public .FLA files, these will be flagged."